- Discussion Boards ~ Public Open House #2 (May 24, 2018)
The following PRELIMINARY Recommendations are initial ideas for the community to consider. These are intended to support the vision and guiding principles and are very preliminary. Based on input and feedback from the community, these will be refined and revised. Please share your thoughts to help focus the discussion about your comprehensive plan recommendations.
>> Draft Vision and Draft Guiding Principles
>> Economic Growth
>> Resiliency and Sustainability
>> Community Identity
>> Transportation and Mobility
- Presentation ~ Public Open House #2 (May 24, 2018)
- Summary ~ Stakeholder Meetings (February 2018)
- Summary ~ Public Open House #1 (11/16/17)
- Summary ~ Stakeholder Meetings (11/16 & 11/17/2017)
- Comments received from Canton Comprehensive Plan website
- Canton residents offer ideas for community’s future
Watertown Daily Times ~ Saturday, November 18, 2017
- Canton launches first comprehensive plan since 1968
NCPR ~ Friday, November 17, 2017
- Canton residents bring ideas to Comprehensive Plan workshop
northcountrynow.com news ~ Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Information about the Comprehensive Plan and the socio-demographics for the Canton Community.
Provided to community members Thursday, November 16, 2017 at the Comprehensive Plan Update Open House ~ Workshop #1.
- Presentation made by MJ Engineering and Land Surveying, P.C.
Thursday, November 16, 2017 at the Comprehensive Plan Update Open House ~ Workshop #1.